- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take commercially reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organizational measures) to protect your personal data.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.